2019 Winter Newsletter
The market still looks good! Sanibel unit sales are on the plus side. The first month of the new year was great. The real estate market, which came under the new tax legislation in the first quarter, didn’t overreact, explode or die as some predicted.
We will be watching to see if the new caps seem to have an impact. Click the image to open the full newsletter and read any of the following sections.
The Schuldenfrei Report: 2019 Winter Newsletter TABLE OF CONTENTS:
- Quick Market Summary
- Sanibel School Ahoy!
- Plastic Straws Ban Approved
- New COTI Board Ready to Serve
- License Plate Revenues Fund Crow Turtle Tank
- Preserving Paradise at Jordan Marsh Preserve
- Recycle Smart!
- Water Resources Development Act
- Ding’s Bathrooms are a National Phenom
- CURRENT LISTINGS
- New Marine Lab for SCCF
- Find Your Paw-Radise
- SCCF Education Director Retures
- 2018 Q4 Market Report